Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Our Lunch Table Homies

Tuesday, September 2, 2014 with 1 comment



Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the awesome ladies at The Broke and the Bookish. Apparently, they are overly fond of list-making and love to share their bookish lists with the rest of us book nerds.  =) We're game.







This week's topic is the Top Ten Characters That Would Be Sitting At My Lunch Table -- you know...back to school theme.

April's Picks:


Very much of my lunch table used to consist of Drama, Choir, Band, and Geeks. Or those of us that didn't fit into a mold. I tried to stick with that theme. This one was hard!

While putting this together, I remembered I have a picture of my lunch table from the 9th grade.


I'm the girl with food hanging out of my mouth. lol. I was so classy back then! 

Jen's Picks:

I'm not even brave enough to dig up an old high school picture, especially at lunch time, so my list will have to suffice. =)


I kind of went a little overboard, but we always had a really full lunch table, anyway, so whatevs. I think it's pretty self-explanatory why I picked each of these characters -- or couples, in some cases -- but my picks are based on sense of humor, how interesting they are, how brainy they are, etc. Definitely a mixed bag, very much like the lunch table back when I was in school. :D


Which characters would be chilling at your table? Be sure to share a link to your TTT post so we can visit!



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...